How do I set up a static IP address for an Ezlo or Vera Controller?
To set up a static IP for your controller:
- Open the Vera app
- Go to Settings > Net & Wi-Fi
- Select Manually configure (advanced)
- Select Static IP from the drop-down box
- Enter the IP address that you want your controller to have on your network
- Enter the Subnet Mask (e.g. 255.255.255.0)
- Enter the Gateway, which is the IP address of your router (e.g. 192.168.1.1)
- Enter the DNS, which should be the same as the gateway.
Note: You should leave the options in the LAN section to the default value unless you are using another Elzo or Vera controller as the main router.